This course broadens the range and utilization of in silico-based mechanistic prediction and analysis of drug absorption after oral delivery, including the development of mechanistic physiologically based in vitro-in vivo correlations (IVIVCs), virtual bioequivalence (VBE) concepts, and application of biopharmaceutic IVIVE using the SIVA Toolkit. We strongly recommend attending Oral Absorption I before taking this workshop.
Live Online Courses
There are no refunds for Live Online courses. Certara retains the right to cancel the course 30 calendar days before the first session, in which case participants will receive a full refund.
Key aspects covered in this course:
- Recognize the opportunities and challenges in applying quantitative modelling and simulation tools in the field of oral drug formulation development.
- Development of mechanistic physiologically based in vitro-in vivo correlations (IVIVCs) for oral dosage forms.
- Virtual bioequivalence for oral dosage forms, theory and application.
- Application of the SIVA Toolkit to IVIVE of dissolution including the P-PSD approach.
- Mechanistic modelling of excipient binding to API with example.
- Expanding the Simcyp absorption model to PD/scripting - modeling of acid-reducing agents (ARAs) and other applications.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Certificate of Completion - Abs II
Your cart is empty