• Transporter-related ADMET
• Absorption and pharmaceutical issues
• Pediatric drug development
• Parameter estimation (PE) and pharmacodynamics (PD)
• Complex drug-drug interactions (DDIs)
• Cardiac safety assessment using pre-clinical data
• Best practice in PBPK model building
• From discovery to first-in-human (FIH) using IVIVE-PBPK modeling
• PBPK in Special Populations
Model-informed Drug Development Intensive Interactive Courses
Simcyp workshops are an ideal way to enhance the continuous education of scientists working in Discovery, Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics (DMPK), Clinical Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical and Drug Development. These events provide an excellent opportunity to develop skills, stay up-to date with the latest scientific advances and network with delegates from industry, academia and regulatory agencies.
The model-informed approach to various aspects of drug development is rapidly being adopted by many of the leading pharmaceutical companies. The Simcyp workshops focus on the optimal use of compound-specific in vitro and in vivo data, together with system-specific information related to humans to simulate and understand drug behaviour in various target populations.
This integrated approach informs decisions related to Investigational New Drug (IND), New Drug Applications (NDA) and drug labels, as well as assisting with the conduct and optimal design of clinical studies. The ultimate aim is to better understand drug PK/PD properties, reduce the cost and time of drug development, improve the quality of regulatory submissions and eventually implement precision medicine.
Your cart is empty